in the DC metro area.
doubt, harassment, and stigma. For all, health care takes place in a politicized context in which even the most basic choices about our bodies, sexuality, and childbearing can be scrutinized.
- · Submit up to 3 poems (6 pages maximum) by midnight, Sunday, April 1, 2012, in the body of a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- · Attachments will not be opened. We will request Word attachments of finalist poems.
- · One entry per poet, please.
- · All styles and approaches accepted.
- · Free to enter.
- · Previously published in print is acceptable, but, please, not on the web.
· Simultaneous submissions accepted. Please inform us at email@example.com immediately if the poem has been accepted for publication elsewhere.
· Poets must be able to be in the Washington, DC, area in May, 2012 to read the winning poem at the annual meeting of the ACN.